Saturday 20 October 2012

Entertaining yourself @ 5:00 Am

It's 5:50.I turned yesterday at around eleven(early i know but i was celebrating.dusshera hols from today!).
somehow,i found myself awake with no sleepiness at around 4:30.Obviously,after staring at the clock to make sure of the time,i grew bored.
I didn't feel like vegging out-either on the net or on the t.v.So what else could i do,apart from falling asleep again?

I went out for a walk.At 4:50'ish.
there's a saying"Half the world does'nt know how the other three-quarters lives"
Today,it became apparent that the saying was completely true.hills,mountains and all that shit isn't needed to appreciate nature.Just taking a walk(only if you're not feeling pissed off at life)is more than enough.

I walked for 10 minutes in the mini tank bund near my house,then i just walked around,The exceptionally clement climate today,the completely still roads,and the stray dogs gamboling(really!) put me,a staunch pessimist, in exceptionally high spirints.I was walking and singing/wailing "chala jata hoon", the fast five track by danza kuduro(highly recommended!) ignoring"is he from yerragadda?" looks from strangers,I'd like to suggest this to everyone,especially creative guys n' gals.There's nothing more inspiring.

I'd like to close with a quote,my own humble one"The best way to just be with yourself is at 5:00 am in the morning,walking just because you want to.This is also the best way to really calm yourself"
Please guys,try it.If you haven't,just do it for the new experience.You won't regret it. This I promise.





No comments:

Post a Comment